Thursday 21 February 2013

Lee Stafford "Hair that never grows past a certain length" treatment review


I first bought this product about a year ago after reading loads of beauty blogs that said it does wonders for your hair. The name instantly got my attention, it’s not the most imaginative title but I’m sure a lot of people have the same problem of hair that NEVER grows!

I went straight to boots and shelled out £7.99 for a 200ml tub. I personally love the packaging the hot pink tub makes it stand out amongst the other products I have in my bathroom. It states that it helps your hair grow faster, improves the volume and feel of the hair and improves the condition of your hair. My hair is not in the best shape, I’ve been dying it blonde for around 7 years and it simply refuses to grow. I’ve tried so many treatments that have may have slightly improved the condition of my hair but have not resulted in hair growth. Needless to say, I wasn’t convinced it would actually make my hair grow longer but I thought I would give it a go anyway.


Application
It is suggested that you use the treatment after shampooing and before conditioning. You are to use an egg sized amount and massage it into your hair from roots to ends and leave for 5 minutes (which can be quite tedious standing in the shower staring at the bathroom door). 
The tub states that you are to use the treatment every time you wash your hair until hair growth improves. The problem with this is you have to use a fairly large amount to cover the whole of your hair each time, the tub isn’t that large so it only last a few weeks. As it is quite expensive I would recommend buying 3 tubs when there is a 3 for 2 offer on to save you some money. I'm often in a rush in the mornings so don't have time to stand about in the shower so it doensn't get used everyday.The smell of this is AMAZING and lasts throughout the day.

Results
As I said, I’ve been using this for about a year now and have gone through quite a few tubs. I definitely wouldn’t say that this treatment has made my hair grow sadly BUT it has improved the condition of my hair and I love how soft and shiny it makes it. I have also noticed it feeling much stronger, something I have had problems with in the past.

Overall, I would recommend anyone who has hair growth problems to try out this product. It may not work wonders for me but I put this down to my hair being beyond repair-I’m sure other people would see much better results than I have.  It has definitely improved the condition of my hair so that in itself makes me continue using it.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this review and if you have any questions feel free to leave a comment.


4 comments:

  1. Nice product.^^
    I like your new blog.
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.;)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)Just followed you. Your style is amazing!

      K & J xxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks,for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Hope you visit my blog again.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I've followed you, love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete